Ask and you shall receive.
You need to take action on what you want. Without the action, it’s only a wish. Wish can come true, but it’s always better to take action on it.
Keeping your wish alive is also important. The moment that you start to doubt it, you are working against yourself.
Everything is better when it’s simple.
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.”
– Albert Einstein
Here’s my simple asking technique:
- Dream (Go Big)
- Write it down (with a date)
- Do (Take action)
Don’t wait for anything, keep on doing and doing. Adjust as you go along. There’s always something to adjust. As you do, always keep your eyes on the Dream.
What road you take to get there doesn’t matter. There’s always many ways to get there.
Be amaze at the imagination of others.
Even if you don’t understand what it’s all about, it doesn’t means that it’s something that isn’t going to change the world.
Imagination is the source of every great things coming into reality.
“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”
– Albert Einstein
One way to be creative is to try to find a way to solve a problem. You can work on more than one at the same time.
Your imagination will help you find avenue of possibilities.
If you find yourself stuck, you could maybe use this tips.
- Before you go to sleep, ask your subconscient to find an answer.
- Smile and thank your subconscient for the help.
- Release the problem in the hand of your subconscient with the certainty that you’ll get your answer as you will wake-up in the morning.
- In your mind, think about the great resting sleeping you’ll get tonight. Think about how rested you’ll be as you wake-up.
If you don’t understand it, don’t discredit it.