Believe and you shall receive.
Think, speak and act on your belief.
Build something good with faith.
“Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.”
– William James
Belief without action will create nothing.
Be a positive actor into the world. Take your place into the positive doer for the good of everyone. Create to help.
“There is no greater joy than that of feeling oneself a creator. The triumph of life is expressed by creation.”
– Henri Bergson
Create to help. Create for the great feeling of doing something that will bring goodness in the world.
An interesting book about William James
To change your life, you got to change your life.
The change must come from inside.
You have to work on yourself if you want your life to change.
It all start with a decision. You’ll have to choose to change.
Face your fear. You’ll find yourself changing and people around you will notice. Some will be happy for you and some will do their best to take you back in line.
You’ll be aware of things you weren’t aware of before. As you change, you’ll find yourself into new situation.
Awareness of the opportunities that are around us will open doors that we never dreamed were there for us.
Believe in yourself and take action according with your instinct. Use your instinct not your fear to choose your actions.
Why do you need to set goals?
- Sleepwalking: If you don’t have goals, you are building the goals of someone else. You are sleepwalking. A goal is what gives you the drive to break free and wake up.
- Nowhere: If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll get nowhere. Like Henri Kissinger said: “If you don’t know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.”
- Laser: Goal will help you focus on the best way to use your energy. When you do what is the best for your goal first, then you have more chances to get it.
- Accountability to yourself: When you set goal on paper, you make them reality. Those goals will remind you of what you need to do and will help you take actions. It’s accountability to yourself. No one else cares if you reach your goals or not.
- Driving Fear: When you set your goals, it needs to make you uncomfortable. It needs to bring some fear in yourself. You overcome that fear and it will become fuel to push you further into overcoming larger goal. Each goal is personal, don’t compare to anyone.
- Fuel: Well selected goal can become fuel to get you going. Actions are easier when the goals are driving you.
- Believe: Goals can help you build your confidence. When you overcome goals, the ones that brought fear in your heart, you believe that you can do more. And you keep on setting new goals.
- What you want: Most of us think we know what we want. Most of us will choose specific goals because we think it’s what we should do. As we work to reach them, we find out that they do not drive us as we thought they would. When we finally find out the right goal for us, we get an extra boost of energy.
“If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.”
– Yogi Berra
It’s ok if you miss a goal. Don’t stop! Adjust, set a new goal and keep going on.
What is the power of your dream?
Do you have a dream so close to you that it hurts to not reach it?
A dream should be a force to take actions.
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
– Og Mandino
Failure is only a step onto reaching your dreams. Learn from your mistake and you will be closer to your dreams.
There is no short cut to reach your dream.
If your dream is big enough, you’ll find a way to keep going on. If not, you’ll find a reason to give up on it.
“I just never, ever want to give up. Most battles are won in the 11th hour, and most people give up. If you give up once, it’s quite hard. If you give up a second time, it’s a little bit easier. Give up a third time, it’s starting to become a habit.”
– Lewis Gordon Pugh
Inspiration is the result of a positive mind working to find a solution.
A positive mind will not waste energy on whining.
A positive mind will focus on a solution and invest all energy toward it.
Inspiration is available to all. If you focus on a solution, you have way more chances to find one.
“You can have everything you want if you can put your heart and soul into everything you do.”
– Roy T. Bennett
We have limited energy. It’s different for each of us. What we do with it is our responsibility.
You can make a difference if you put your focus on the solution.
“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
– Jane Goodall
Whiner will be forgotten. Only doers can be remembered.
This is a good book about making a difference in the lives of those you love, live with, and lead. Get it here.
We shape our reality with our thought, speak and action.
“If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.”
– Peace Pilgrim
If thought is powerful, you need to realize that speaking and taking action are much more.
It all start with thought. If you let it fade away without taking action, someone else will get it. Ideas are moving around from people to people until someone put them into reality.
There’s no guaranty that you’ll be the first to take action. It doesn’t matter, you need to go for it as if you were.
The first to take action usually have an edge on any others.
Always do your best.
There’s no perfection, only the will to reach for it.
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
Do your best for yourself first. People will notice as you best yourself again and again.
In time, the best are the peoples who bested themselves on and on. They don’t compare themselves with others.
“Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
– Og Mandino
You need to develop the habit of being constant in your effort to besting yourself every day.
What do you like to do?
In what you like to do, find something that you are very good already in it. Then focus on developing it to become the best.
No one can do it for you. You’ll have to work hard and keep doing so.
I’ll recommend a great book from Og Mandino!