If you want success, you have to learn from your failure.
“Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
– Truman Capote
Smile facing failure. You’re at the school of success.
Always do your best.
Learn from what didn’t worked.
And keep going on.
Success is not a destination, it’s a journey.
Step up and get the job done.
Do your best and keep doing it every day.
Only consistency will bring you success.
Be among the achiever.
“Stepping up a gear during any race is not an easy thing to do.”
– Michael East
Take your place with the best.
Stepping up isn’t easy. That’s why most will give up before getting any result.
Be among the best. Go on, adjust, and keep going on.
There a difference between evacuating stress and whining.
When you evacuate stress, you let out the negative energy so you can focus on doing the right things.
When you whine, you spend your energy on complaining about what isn’t going as you expected. Doing so, you spend your precious energy on something that isn’t helping to make it right.
“I have a low tolerance for people who complain about things but never do anything to change them. This led me to conclude that the single largest pool of untapped natural resources in this world is human good intentions that are never translated into actions.”
– Cindy Gallop
Focus on finding a solution.
Invest your energy wisely on taking action with good intention to produce great result.
There’s no way to predict the results.
If you don’t get the results you want. Adjust and keep going on.
“Early in life I learned, just through observation, that right always wins out over wrong. If a person has good intentions in his heart and wants to do the right thing, then there are certain ways that any obstacle can be overcome.”
– Monte Irvin
You can’t frame good intention. They are or they aren’t. There is no gray.
Believe and you shall receive.
Think, speak and act on your belief.
Build something good with faith.
“Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.”
– William James
Belief without action will create nothing.
Be a positive actor into the world. Take your place into the positive doer for the good of everyone. Create to help.
“There is no greater joy than that of feeling oneself a creator. The triumph of life is expressed by creation.”
– Henri Bergson
Create to help. Create for the great feeling of doing something that will bring goodness in the world.
An interesting book about William James
To change your life, you got to change your life.
The change must come from inside.
You have to work on yourself if you want your life to change.
It all start with a decision. You’ll have to choose to change.
Face your fear. You’ll find yourself changing and people around you will notice. Some will be happy for you and some will do their best to take you back in line.
You’ll be aware of things you weren’t aware of before. As you change, you’ll find yourself into new situation.
Awareness of the opportunities that are around us will open doors that we never dreamed were there for us.
Believe in yourself and take action according with your instinct. Use your instinct not your fear to choose your actions.
Why do you need to set goals?
- Sleepwalking: If you don’t have goals, you are building the goals of someone else. You are sleepwalking. A goal is what gives you the drive to break free and wake up.
- Nowhere: If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll get nowhere. Like Henri Kissinger said: “If you don’t know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.”
- Laser: Goal will help you focus on the best way to use your energy. When you do what is the best for your goal first, then you have more chances to get it.
- Accountability to yourself: When you set goal on paper, you make them reality. Those goals will remind you of what you need to do and will help you take actions. It’s accountability to yourself. No one else cares if you reach your goals or not.
- Driving Fear: When you set your goals, it needs to make you uncomfortable. It needs to bring some fear in yourself. You overcome that fear and it will become fuel to push you further into overcoming larger goal. Each goal is personal, don’t compare to anyone.
- Fuel: Well selected goal can become fuel to get you going. Actions are easier when the goals are driving you.
- Believe: Goals can help you build your confidence. When you overcome goals, the ones that brought fear in your heart, you believe that you can do more. And you keep on setting new goals.
- What you want: Most of us think we know what we want. Most of us will choose specific goals because we think it’s what we should do. As we work to reach them, we find out that they do not drive us as we thought they would. When we finally find out the right goal for us, we get an extra boost of energy.
“If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.”
– Yogi Berra
It’s ok if you miss a goal. Don’t stop! Adjust, set a new goal and keep going on.
What is the power of your dream?
Do you have a dream so close to you that it hurts to not reach it?
A dream should be a force to take actions.
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
– Og Mandino
Failure is only a step onto reaching your dreams. Learn from your mistake and you will be closer to your dreams.
There is no short cut to reach your dream.
If your dream is big enough, you’ll find a way to keep going on. If not, you’ll find a reason to give up on it.
“I just never, ever want to give up. Most battles are won in the 11th hour, and most people give up. If you give up once, it’s quite hard. If you give up a second time, it’s a little bit easier. Give up a third time, it’s starting to become a habit.”
– Lewis Gordon Pugh