Gratitude is a key to unlock happiness in your life.
“I am happy because I’m grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy.”
– Will Arnett
There are two easy steps in gratitude.
1- Verbalize what you are grateful for.
2- Say “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
You can also give according to what you got. Give away without expecting to get anything back.
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
– William Arthur Ward
You can express your gratitude by saying “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you”.
When you are grateful, you bring powerful energy into your life. That energy will drive you to take action and bring something good into someone else life. It’s a ball that will start to roll and develop into more goods that you can expect to create.
Choose wisely where you invest your energy.
You can invest your energy where ever you want. But understand that you can only invest what you have until it is empty.
When you face conflict you can choose how you want to respond. You can fight it. You can find a way around it. You can turn around and give up.
« Conflict cannot survive without your participation. »
– Wayne Dyer
It’s all up to you. No one can choose your path for you. If you follow someone, it’s not the responsibility of the person you follow, it’s yours.
Use your energy wisely. Because once it’s invested, it’s gone.
Your intent is the energy behind your action.
Even if the result is bad, your intent is all that matters.
“A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.”
As you always keep your actions in accord with good intent, things will be all right.
“I like to encourage people to realize that any action is a good action if it’s proactive and there is positive intent behind it.”
– Michael J. Fox
Good things are always a results of actions.
Think about abundance and it will become your reality.
Act in abundance and it will be reality.
Give away what you can spare and you’ll have more to give away.
Be nice with others and you’ll find out that your life will be nicer.
Give your time and energy to help others and you’ll find out that you’ll have more time and energy coming your way.
What you focus on will be your reality.
Your reality is what you focus on.
“Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.”
– Malala Yousafzai
Your life is a reality about what you focus on.
Why do you need to set goals?
- Sleepwalking: If you don’t have goals, you are building the goals of someone else. You are sleepwalking. A goal is what gives you the drive to break free and wake up.
- Nowhere: If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll get nowhere. Like Henri Kissinger said: “If you don’t know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.”
- Laser: Goal will help you focus on the best way to use your energy. When you do what is the best for your goal first, then you have more chances to get it.
- Accountability to yourself: When you set goal on paper, you make them reality. Those goals will remind you of what you need to do and will help you take actions. It’s accountability to yourself. No one else cares if you reach your goals or not.
- Driving Fear: When you set your goals, it needs to make you uncomfortable. It needs to bring some fear in yourself. You overcome that fear and it will become fuel to push you further into overcoming larger goal. Each goal is personal, don’t compare to anyone.
- Fuel: Well selected goal can become fuel to get you going. Actions are easier when the goals are driving you.
- Believe: Goals can help you build your confidence. When you overcome goals, the ones that brought fear in your heart, you believe that you can do more. And you keep on setting new goals.
- What you want: Most of us think we know what we want. Most of us will choose specific goals because we think it’s what we should do. As we work to reach them, we find out that they do not drive us as we thought they would. When we finally find out the right goal for us, we get an extra boost of energy.
“If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.”
– Yogi Berra
It’s ok if you miss a goal. Don’t stop! Adjust, set a new goal and keep going on.