Your intent is the energy behind your action.
Even if the result is bad, your intent is all that matters.
“A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.”
As you always keep your actions in accord with good intent, things will be all right.
“I like to encourage people to realize that any action is a good action if it’s proactive and there is positive intent behind it.”
– Michael J. Fox
Good things are always a results of actions.
Think about abundance and it will become your reality.
Act in abundance and it will be reality.
Give away what you can spare and you’ll have more to give away.
Be nice with others and you’ll find out that your life will be nicer.
Give your time and energy to help others and you’ll find out that you’ll have more time and energy coming your way.
What you focus on will be your reality.
Your reality is what you focus on.
“Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.”
– Malala Yousafzai
Your life is a reality about what you focus on.
Why do you need to set goals?
- Sleepwalking: If you don’t have goals, you are building the goals of someone else. You are sleepwalking. A goal is what gives you the drive to break free and wake up.
- Nowhere: If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll get nowhere. Like Henri Kissinger said: “If you don’t know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.”
- Laser: Goal will help you focus on the best way to use your energy. When you do what is the best for your goal first, then you have more chances to get it.
- Accountability to yourself: When you set goal on paper, you make them reality. Those goals will remind you of what you need to do and will help you take actions. It’s accountability to yourself. No one else cares if you reach your goals or not.
- Driving Fear: When you set your goals, it needs to make you uncomfortable. It needs to bring some fear in yourself. You overcome that fear and it will become fuel to push you further into overcoming larger goal. Each goal is personal, don’t compare to anyone.
- Fuel: Well selected goal can become fuel to get you going. Actions are easier when the goals are driving you.
- Believe: Goals can help you build your confidence. When you overcome goals, the ones that brought fear in your heart, you believe that you can do more. And you keep on setting new goals.
- What you want: Most of us think we know what we want. Most of us will choose specific goals because we think it’s what we should do. As we work to reach them, we find out that they do not drive us as we thought they would. When we finally find out the right goal for us, we get an extra boost of energy.
“If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.”
– Yogi Berra
It’s ok if you miss a goal. Don’t stop! Adjust, set a new goal and keep going on.